imagens de amor eterno

imagens de amor eterno. amor imagens. lindas imagensimagens de amor eterno. amor imagens. lindas imagens
  • amor imagens. lindas imagens



  • gcpool
    07-08 09:19 AM
    My friends lawyer screwed up the application and it was returned. Later on it was filed and got accepted without their help. Now they are billing him and threatening him. What can he do?





    imagens de amor eterno. AMOR ETERNOimagens de amor eterno. AMOR ETERNO
  • AMOR ETERNO



  • GCEB2
    06-23 08:12 PM
    At the POE i was being given I-94 validity till Nov 2008 but i have visa till 2010.
    when i asked the immigration officer at POE he told me my passport was expiring in 6 months and told me to get a new passport and come back. when i went back to airport they gave me one I102 form to fill, Iam on H4 visa and i havent used my EAD yet.

    My question is if i send the I102 form how long will it take to get new I 94 card. And also i need to renew my EAD which i never used before will it cause any problem. Do i need to submit my copy of I94 card for renewel of EAD

    Also the other option is going back to my home country and coming back that way i would have my new I94 validity, but what my concern is i got my ssn and does it mean that i lost my H4 status as i havent used my EAD yet





    imagens de amor eterno. fotos de amor. imagensimagens de amor eterno. fotos de amor. imagens
  • fotos de amor. imagens



  • prmetta
    11-23 04:05 PM
    I need to transfer money every month to my mother in india as a monthly automated transaction. ..she has a account in Canara bank ..what is the easiest rather cheapest rather free way to send from the US..

    any help is appreciated..
    thanks
    :)
    Easy method on a automated basis is ICICI.

    https://m2inet.icicibank.co.in/m2iNet/m2iNetLoginForm.jsp If you register through this you can set the Recurring Transactions. From the bank you set in there will go without interruption on a timely manner. My mortgages in India will go the same way.





    imagens de amor eterno. imagens de amorimagens de amor eterno. imagens de amor
  • imagens de amor



  • ujjvalkoul
    05-01 01:56 PM
    Does - Emergency Appoinment include - people already working in US ? are you sure ?


    Yes it does, if you go to book the appoint (emergency) or view dates available for emergency appts (on vfs visa website) , it lists the Examples for emergency appointments and include ppl who are already in US and need to go backto join their work



    more...


    imagens de amor eterno. Recados de amor, Imagens de; amor imagens. imagens de amor romanticas. imagens de amor romanticas.imagens de amor eterno. Recados de amor, Imagens de; amor imagens. imagens de amor romanticas. imagens de amor romanticas.
  • Recados de amor, Imagens de; amor imagens. imagens de amor romanticas. imagens de amor romanticas.



  • xu1
    09-12 07:08 PM
    -----------

    I am not very sure about this, but I would assume if you are not working and not getting paid, you are out of status.
    You have to be on a payroll to maintain your status.
    This needs probably more insight..

    I don't think that was necessarily true.. An H1b woman on maternity leave, even if unpaid, is legal in status. At least that's what the lawyer advised my wife.

    Please ask your (company's) lawyear..





    imagens de amor eterno. amor imagens. Imagens de Amorimagens de amor eterno. amor imagens. Imagens de Amor
  • amor imagens. Imagens de Amor



  • backtoschool
    12-29 08:09 AM
    any idea on an INSEAD's MBA value when returning to the US to work? I know it holds in good stand in Europe and Asia...

    Insead feeds the consulting world.(mainly). So, there is a value with consuting cos based in the US.

    Nayar<<<<
    I am surprised to hear that IIM-A PGDBA is worthless in the US
    so, what are you doing in the US? did you get another MBA?



    more...


    imagens de amor eterno. imagens de amor romanticas. amor imagens. Fotos de Amor - Imagens de; Fotos de Amor - Imagens deimagens de amor eterno. imagens de amor romanticas. amor imagens. Fotos de Amor - Imagens de; Fotos de Amor - Imagens de
  • imagens de amor romanticas. amor imagens. Fotos de Amor - Imagens de; Fotos de Amor - Imagens de



  • gc_lover
    06-20 08:30 AM
    Friends

    Please update how long it takes for PBEC approval notice to come in mail.My online status still shows in process

    If it is approved don't wait for the actual paper to arrive. You can apply 140/485 right away and USCIS will contact DOL for your LC papers. That's what I am doing. Don't wait just apply!





    imagens de amor eterno. amor imagens. imagenesimagens de amor eterno. amor imagens. imagenes
  • amor imagens. imagenes



  • ssnd03
    08-16 08:15 AM
    Hi -

    Does anyone have good or bad experiences with Indian immigration officers in the airport with AP while coming back to US?

    I mean, do these guys know what an AP is?

    Is it better to get the H1B stamping done?

    I am sure folks on this forum will be going to India for the winter vacations, so any responses would benefit a lot of people..

    I think sometimes Indian immigration officers and even airline staff get confused with AP. Even in Germany the guy checking the passports was looking at AP funny.

    But on average I think they know what it is. I have traveled to India through Germany and I made it back with some anxious moments when they all looked confused at AP.

    You may need a transit visa through Europe if you don't have a US visa except AP. I didn't have it though and I was ok. But I had an emergency trip so no time to get these visas.



    more...


    imagens de amor eterno. amor eterno tattoo. imagens deimagens de amor eterno. amor eterno tattoo. imagens de
  • amor eterno tattoo. imagens de



  • senthil1
    04-01 07:25 PM
    If extension is denied it is better to leave asap especially within 30 days. More the delay more problem while applying any visa in Consulate in future.

    Hi there, I'm new to the forum but really need legal advice.
    I came to the US at the end of October and received a stay until the end of January. I'm staying here with my partner (of course I didn't say anything about that on the border). I tried to extend my visa but I was declined. I tried to call different lawyers and one of them just told me about the 180 days rule: since my extension is denied and I was told to leave the US within 30 days of the date of the decision (March 17th), I'm here illegally anyway and it won't really matter if I leave in 2 (like I'm supposed to) or 4 weeks as long as I won't hit the 180 days. Unfortunately she failed to mention what the 180 days apply to. Is it since the date of my arrival (in which case the 180 days have already passed) or is it since the expiration of my I94, the end of January? The problem is that neither me or my partner are ready to be separated again so soon and we want to do anything to buy us some time.
    Also, I'm very sorry if somebody asked a similar question before...
    I'd appreciate any advice. Thank you so much!





    imagens de amor eterno. amor imagens. lindas imagens de amor. lindas imagens de amor. Eidorian. Jul 27, 01:34 PMimagens de amor eterno. amor imagens. lindas imagens de amor. lindas imagens de amor. Eidorian. Jul 27, 01:34 PM
  • amor imagens. lindas imagens de amor. lindas imagens de amor. Eidorian. Jul 27, 01:34 PM



  • avi101
    04-06 01:39 AM
    This chess game will work out fine. Each one knows their and their opponents limitations (not strength) well.

    I would suggest ending some Red Bull. Milk has sedative effect. :)

    Thanks for the update!



    more...


    imagens de amor eterno. A mostra reúne imagens deimagens de amor eterno. A mostra reúne imagens de
  • A mostra reúne imagens de



  • sdrblr
    08-27 02:29 PM
    What did your attorney say? I-140 is an employer document and you cannot do anything. Your company's attorney needs to request and I assume he knows how


    Hi,

    My company filed for I-140 around Dec-2007. During first week of Sep-2008 USCIS case status page was showing "I-140 is approved". After that since third week of Sep-2008 case status page is showing "Documents mailed to applicant".

    But neighter my lawyer not my employer had received the approval notice in mail.
    How to obtain the duplicate or copy of this approved I-140? What form need to be submitted? where? and how much time it takes?

    Thanks,





    imagens de amor eterno. imagens de amor com frasesimagens de amor eterno. imagens de amor com frases
  • imagens de amor com frases



  • prasadn
    09-10 08:54 PM
    hello every1,

    I was wondering how many of you are here who had applied their labor with MS + 0 years of experience for EB2 category..

    Could you please shed some light on your profile and current standing in GC process ??

    Thank youu....

    My current position was advertised as MS with 0 years experience even though I had MS + 4 years experience. However I applied in old labor system (pre-PERM).



    more...


    imagens de amor eterno. Elton E Luana Amor Eternoimagens de amor eterno. Elton E Luana Amor Eterno
  • Elton E Luana Amor Eterno



  • gsvisu
    07-12 10:16 AM
    Is it possible to show also Martin Luther King along with Gandhi in the template photographs ?

    The locals & all can relate to MLK faster & better. Also there were previous chains that encouraged to refer MLK.

    Remember we get a MLK - national holiday too...

    Also modify the poem to reflect that something like...

    Using Gandhi’s & MLK or ML King's way as our only tool.


    Any suggestions ?





    imagens de amor eterno. Imagens+de+amorimagens de amor eterno. Imagens+de+amor
  • Imagens+de+amor



  • GCOP
    04-20 02:47 PM
    I recently renewed our passports at Indian Embassy, Washington D.C . I sent 2"X2" size photographs and there was no problem in passport renewal.



    more...


    imagens de amor eterno. Imagens+de+amorimagens de amor eterno. Imagens+de+amor
  • Imagens+de+amor



  • willIWill
    07-16 01:06 PM
    now this is weird... aside from the poster's main question: why does uscis want proof of *continuous employment* since the poster filed for 485? all they should care about is the future job... isnt that right? why do they want employment history?

    willIWill, can you please post the exact wording on your RFE regarding that point?
    Chi_shark,

    Here is the second point 'verbatim':

    2. Please submit proof of your continuous employment authorization/maintaining status in the U.S. from 10/1/07 to the present. Such evidence may include copies of:

    • Copies of both sides of your Form 1-94 Arrival/Entry Document;

    • Copies of both sides of your Form I-20A-B/I-D (F-l students and dependants);

    • Copies of both sides of your Form IAP-66;

    • Copies of any Form 1-797 approval notice/notice of action;

    • Copies of the pages in your passport which show U.S. visas. Immigration admission stamps or other endorsements;

    • Copies of any and all Employment Authorization documents issued to you by this Service.

    Please provide verification of your F-l nonimmigrant status in the form of letters and transcripts from any and all colleges/universities that you have attended. The letter(s) from the educational institutions should identify your inclusive dates of attendance, if you maintained full-time student status, along with a point of contact and phone numbers for verification purposes.

    Photocopies of these documents must be clear and readable. It may be necessary to use a color copier to ensure quality copies.





    imagens de amor eterno. pedindo um amor eterno.imagens de amor eterno. pedindo um amor eterno.
  • pedindo um amor eterno.



  • chanduv23
    03-26 06:41 AM
    Took Emirate last month. the overall experience was good. Missed my flight from Dubai as the flight from JFK had to be de-iced. But Emirates arranged for my stay at Dubai and also got me a transit visa... so can't complain :) .

    But I last year I flew home by Jet and I thought the service, food, everything about the flight was really good. Would strongly recommend flying by Jet.

    Jet is not cheap anymore, they had the prices low for sake of promotion. It is very expensive now. Emirates is cheap. Thats what I am hearing. And emirates.com offers the lowest fares.



    more...


    imagens de amor eterno. total de 3 fotosimagens de amor eterno. total de 3 fotos
  • total de 3 fotos



  • gjoe
    11-09 07:07 PM
    Lawyers are suckers. There are like leeches ( always there are exceptions though)





    imagens de amor eterno. jurei amor eterno.imagens de amor eterno. jurei amor eterno.
  • jurei amor eterno.



  • rustum
    10-10 12:35 AM
    Application reached Nebraska on 27th July. Collected by R williams.
    Got receipts for 485, 765 adn 131 from California service center(WAC XXXX).
    Received Date: 27th July.
    Notice date: 28th Sep.

    140 is pending at Nebraska. Applied on 25th May 2007.





    imagens de amor eterno. Imagem Hospedada por bRImG.comimagens de amor eterno. Imagem Hospedada por bRImG.com
  • Imagem Hospedada por bRImG.com



  • frostrated
    08-10 12:00 PM
    A person holding H-4 can attend college in the U.S. In fact, some colleges offer in-state tuition for H-4 students. Check Brooklyn College for instance. INA does not specifically disallow from attending college of H-4 nor H-1 and colleges are aware of this. So if your wife is doing this only because she would like to pursue degree, I would suggest she explores the options and if possible remains on H-4, which is a dual intent status.

    Best Wishes,

    true, but she will not be able to work while on H4. She will also not be able to apply for any internships or work on campus.





    invincibleasian
    03-27 02:03 PM
    I received my Labor Certificate with PERM process. Right now, I can't continue the process for I-140 and I-485. My lawyer just found out that my degree is Master of Business Administration, while the Labor Certificate is based on Master of Science. My current position is Software Engineer.

    My questions are:
    1. Is there a problem of having an MBA and working as a software engineer? As my understanding, MBA and MSc are the same level.
    2. Can I continue the case since I already got my Labor Certificate?

    I appreciate your feedback. Thank you.
    Amend the LC!





    validIV
    03-18 12:33 PM
    You have an EAD, so you can file the incorporation or founding of the company yourself. You do not need a partner. As for formation and dissolution fees for the business entity of your choice, you would need to research that by your state.



    Share this Photos :

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
    Copyright © 2014. chris colfers - All Rights Reserved
    Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
    Proudly powered by Blogger